2. It is too bad Nick and I already have State Farm insurance, because apparently switching to that can save you enough money to buy a pet falcon. Not that I really want a pet giant bird [or bird of any size for that matter], but I do have 37,000 things I would like to purchase. [Dresses, specifically, annnd pieces to add to my Mixer...like the ice cream maker attachment...so I can make ice cream, duh.]
3. I have checked my Facebook literally a gagillion times today. It rained a good chunk of the day and I had no motivation to do anything but sit on my couch with my little dog and attempt to figure out what the heck I am going to teach this fall. I also did a couple loads of laundry [which, while I am on the subject, WHY in the world can the darn clothes not fold and put themselves away?! SHEESH. I can wash and dry, even hang up some of them, but the folding and the putting away, UGH! haha.]
4. Father's Day. I have the best dad on the whole planet. PtL for a dad who loves me and my sister and my momma and Jesus. He's not the biggest fan of my dog though, which is a large problem. ;)
5. I just watched three consecutive hours of Gilmore Girls...hours which I had DVR'ed...because I still love Gilmore Girls and watching it makes me miss my sister who moved so far away a little bit less.
7. I need someone to Petee-sit the last week of June. Either come to my home and stay the week or bring the Pete-ster home with you. Either way you will be compensated. And I will bake you a loaf of bread.
8. PS. UPDATE on my simplification process: I have bagged up almost all of my t-shirts and clothes I don't want/need/wear anymore. I have been working out a little. That's basically it.